EU FashionMatch Amsterdam 11.0 @Modefabriek
Targeted 1:1 ON LINE-meetings, informative Fashion-TALKs promise knowledge gain and new business contacts in the Fashion & Textile and Footwear Industry !
Welcome to the virtual EU FashionMatch Amsterdam 11.0. Following the footsteps of previously successful events, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is delighted to invite you to the 11th edition of the EU FashionMatch Amsterdam on Sunday 30th January, Monday 31thJanuary and Tuesday 1st of February 2022.
This free of charge matchmaking event brings together buyers, companies/designers, suppliers, manufacturers, experts, investors and (recycling & sorting) service providers from a wide range of countries from around the world.
The first step towards the internationalisation of your enterprise is NETWORKING!
Follow this interesting opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts!
There is a strong increase of trade enquiries from fashion companies who are interested in the possibilities of nearshoring in Turkey, Portugal and several other European countries including several enquiries regarding the production of sustainable textiles.
Fashion companies are producing closer to home, this trend is called nearshoring. Due to the Corona crisis, rising costs in the Far East and consumer demand for fast changing collections, it is becoming more attractive for fashion companies to produce closer to home.
During the EU FashionMatch companies from all over the world, active in fashion & textile and circular & sustainable sector, can meet potential business partners. Besides the international brokerage matchmaking, we will focus in the video clips, round tables / talks on the report “defining circularity of textile industry in Turkey”, on the Denim Deal and on “nearshoring” of the production of circular & sustainable textile and fashion in countries like Turkey and Portugal.
- Video clips / round tables / talks on 30th, 31th January and 1st February 2022
- Virtual Matchmaking sessions on 30th, 31th January and 1st February 2022. New this year is the possibility to meet on-line on Monday evening.
The DRAFT programme can be found in the black top bar at 'Agenda'
This b2b is organized by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency / Rijksdienst Voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO) as member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and member of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to support companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development.
EEN is active in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
Who will benefit most from this event:
We particularly recommend the participation of:
- Fashion Designers/Stylists
- Emergents fashion labels and brands (garments/fashion accessories), start ups
- Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies and smes
- Retailers, distributors, sales agents, Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency, Coaching, Marketing and Business consultants
- Buyers/Commercial Agents
- University/R&D Institution looking for new partnerships
- Recycling (Chemical and Mechanical) & Sorting Services
- Service providers
About Participation & Registration
You can register yourself for this event here
More information on participation and registration can be found under the tabs 'Participant'
The EU FashionMatch Amsterdam 11.0 sessions will allow participants to get together with the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled online meetings. Are you curious and are you ready to expand your international network in the fashion business with young entrepreneurs? Then register and join the EU FashionMatch Amsterdam 11.0 to participate in the different webinars and engage in 1:1 video conversations with potential business partners.
- Expand your international fashion network.
- Meet potential business partners.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations.
- Pre-arranged 30 minute meetings.
- Get more insights in the Dutch, Turkish and Portugese textile & fashion market.
- Good for brand awareness in the international fashion market.
After your profile is validated, you can go through the amount of profiles of other participating parties and book an appointment with interesting professionals you would like to meet. The organized session will take place virtual.
The Fashion-Talks will be live with MS Teams, Zoom Vimeo and Youtube etc.. You will receive a link to access these webinars. The matchmaking sessions will take place by 1:1 video conversations. These are a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners from the comfort of your own home or office. The 30 minute sessions provide enough time to build connections. When the time is up, your video call will end automatically and you can move on to your next session. All sessions and 1:1 video conversations will be hosted on this B2Match platform.
You do not need to download any additional software. The B2Match platform enables you to share your screen to show documents and PowerPoints. Conversations will be held in English. For more information please check: How It Works
If you encounter any difficulties during your sessions, our technical staff will be available for assistance.
How to Register:
- Use the Register Tab to insert your registration.
- Insert your contact details (don't forget to add the country number of your mobile phone), your profile's description and picture and logo related to your products.
- Choose the right keywords of your business ("Participant Types", "Organization Types" and "Areas of Activity").
- Please complete the "Marketplace section": This part will help you and other participants to find the right partner for meetings and you can upload pictures and video's of your product.
- Once registered you can select meetings from the participants list!
- Select clients you are interested in and click on request meeting.
- From your personal profile you will always have access to your personal Agenda where you will find your meetings.